Avocet branding - What do you think?

Jörg Knobloch jorgk at jorgk.com
Sun Mar 29 05:58:35 UTC 2015

On 29/03/2015 00:44, R Kent James wrote:
> reply with your attitude on a scale of 1-5 with 1 being "I hate it"
> and 5 being "I love it"

I hope the people who gave it a "2" had the definition of the scale in
mind ("2" not being very good).

I'll give it a "4.75". I think the artwork is great and the idea to swap
numbers for bird names is equally good.

The only minor quibble I have is that "bikeshedding" discussion we had
recently. I've gotten used to "Avocet", but "Bunting" doesn't cross me
tongue quite to easily. Yes, painted buntings are very colourful and
Kent already checked for trademark objections, but I just wish it could
be a *bigger* bird.

Jorg K.