Meeting with Mitchell (was Re: Softmaker Office)

Philipp Kewisch mozilla at kewis.ch
Thu Mar 19 13:37:48 UTC 2015

Have you seen this?

https://blog.mozilla.org/thunderbird/2015/02/thunderbird-usage-continues-to-grow/

We have access to some amount of usage numbers. It required filing some
bugs, but I don't think this is something that Mitchell needs to worry
about. We just need to make sure that the relevant folks know that we
are allowed to access confidential information and this is the more
general issue that Kent is going to bring up.

Philipp

On 3/19/15 11:42 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:
> Is getting access to the Thunderbird usage statistics on your list? ;)
>
> It would be very nice to be able to have something reasonably accurate
> that can be published.
>
> On 3/18/2015 2:29 PM, R Kent James <kent at caspia.com> wrote:
>> Just as a followup, I did manage to make this connection, so that I now
>> have a meeting scheduled with Mitchell Baker on Friday in the Bay Area.
>>
>> Kent James
>> Chair, Thunderbird Council.
>>
>> On 3/17/2015 10:31 AM, R Kent James wrote:
>>> I've been trying to get Mozilla management to talk to me about some of
>>> these issues, so far without success. We need to discuss:
>>>
>>> 1) Access to information about existing Thunderbird business
>>> relationships,
>>> 2) Where and how we can collect and spend donations, and