Bird names

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 18:27:37 UTC 2015

When you mentioned albatross two things came to mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PJix23IeF8
(The Management regrets that is will not be showing a feature film this evening as it
eats into the profits)
and also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy3QS3vO0ag

I wonder which of these two would be more well known in Germany? I personally like
well known names like Albatross, but Ubuntu seems to also go for the more obscure ones
(Natty Narwhal, Precise Pangolin, Jaunty Jackalope, Trusty Tahr come to mind).

Axel

Software Developer
Keys, SmartTemplate4)
AMO Editor Get Thunderbird!