Re: The infamous Mozilla core editor

Aceman acelists at atlas.sk
Mon Mar 9 13:44:40 UTC 2015

> Od: Bron Gondwana <brong at fastmail.fm>
> Komu: Aceman <acelists at atlas.sk>, Axel Grude <axel.grude at gmail.com>, <tb-planning at mozilla.org>
> Dátum: 09.03.2015 13:53
> Predmet: Re: The infamous Mozilla core editor
>
>On Mon, Mar 9, 2015, at 11:47 PM, Aceman wrote:
>> > Od: Axel Grude <axel.grude at gmail.com>
>> > Komu: Bron Gondwana <brong at fastmail.fm>, <tb-planning at mozilla.org>
>> > Dátum: 09.03.2015 13:33
>> > Predmet: Re: The infamous Mozilla core editor

Well, if even the big browsers do not support it reliably according to the page (and I even found a discussion about chromium wanting to drop the support), email clients using their own engines are probably completely out of luck. On the other hand, they are out of luck anyway, as any other advanced feature may break in them. Every such client only supports a subset of HTML (including Outlook if it still uses the old engine). In HTML TB has an advantage of having a full featured HTML core included.