The infamous Mozilla core editor

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Sat Mar 7 04:25:29 UTC 2015

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015, at 07:24 PM, Aceman wrote:
> Is this actually a full featured editor with equivalent features to
> the code editor? At 11KB in size of JS, it looks to me it mainly
> allows text formatting. But what about images, tables, lists, indents?

 * _Lists and indents work fine._
 * Image inclusion works

You can even
 * create indented
   1. lists
   2. with numbers
   3. and stuff I'm not so sure about tables though...

Certainly changing fonts is* definitely* supported.

> (Am sure somebody would like CSS insertion, but I am not sure that is
> in the base TB editor now).

I would have to ask Neil about that. It's pretty good about taking
existing HTML and keeping it working in quoted messages too.

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm