Recent Experience with people misrepresenting themselves asofficial Thunderbird

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 05:53:08 UTC 2015

It is probably better if Kent, Wayne or even Roland reached out
since his email was actually forwarded a few times and I do not
see any consent to his email being disclosed at all in the chain.

For someone not on staff to contact him or not a project lead would
probably not be ideal.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 9:26 PM, Matt Harris <unicorn.consulting at gmail.com>
wrote:

>  On 23/06/2015 7:29 AM, Chris Ilias wrote:
>
> On 2015-06-21 8:05 PM, Chris Ilias wrote:
>
> Has anyone contacted Wes, and asked him if he remembers how he arrived
> at Tech Help Experts? He says "...recommended I contact Mozilla, which I
> then did. After explaining the problems I was having, I was transferred
> to your tech person, Menish  (  with Tech Help Experts )..."
> I'd love to know how he got from point A to point B. If he did a Google
> search, what search terms did he use?
>

> Does anyone mind if I contact him?
>

> I Think that would be an excellent idea Chris.

Benjamin Kerensa