Fwd: Recent Experience with people misrepresenting themselves asofficial Thunderbird

Philipp Kewisch mozilla at kewis.ch
Wed Jun 17 13:10:54 UTC 2015

We could also contract the pilot out to an external company, with them
being the "Official Support Partner" and see how it goes. Of course
there are also some legal things to take care of, but this would save us
the need to bootstrap the whole support team.

I think its a bit early to get into concrete discussions about
Thunderbird Pro, there are a few things we need to set up within the
Thunderbird Council before we can do a such thing. If we do get to that
point, I might have an interested company at hands. Despite the
unfortunate circumstances its nice to see that there is a need for paid
support.

Philipp