Fwd: Recent Experience with people misrepresenting themselves as official Thunderbird

Jayakumar Sadhasivam iamjayakumars at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 05:23:18 UTC 2015

Hi Roland,
Its very serious issue.
How we can solve this issue.

My Questions are
-How he contacted the Mozilla ? via SUMO or anything else
-Who is that Menish, whether this fellow belongs to any tech/ support
based company?
-Is it first time?

 From the above message, I noticed that,
-Menish accessed 3 times remotely and accessed the user data
-User paid $449.99

/Jay

On 6/17/15 9:58 AM, Roland MoCoGmail Tanglao wrote:
> yes please gregg, please forward to mozilla legal
> i have also added tb-planning where the thunderbird council hangs out!
> cheers!
> ...Roland
>

> On 2015-06-16 7:58 PM, Gregg Lind wrote:
>> I am actually a little tempted to forward this particular on onto
>> Legal.  Thoughts?
>>
>> GL
>>
>> On 6/16/15 8:04 PM, Karen Esterly wrote:

Jayakumar Sadhasivam (iamjayakumars)
Mozilla Representative India
iamjayakumars at gmail.com <mailto:iamjayakumars at gmail.com>
www.jayakumars.me <http://www.jayakumars.me>
@iamjayakumars <http://www.twitter.com/iamjayakumars>
fb.com/iamjayakumars <httP://fb.com/iamjayakumars>