Re: Fwd: Recent Experience with people misrepresenting themselves asofficial Thunderbird

Aceman acelists at atlas.sk
Wed Jun 17 08:30:36 UTC 2015

Hi.

I think we all agree there would be market for support of TB and it was proposed at the last TB summit and rkent again confirmed the idea with the email today.

The problem is we do not see how we would have enough people to offer such a support. E.g. I imagine it would need hundreds/thousand of people (going by the number of users) and not just volunteers, but people obligated to provide the work at determined quality/time guarantees as it would be a paid service.

aceman