Fwd: Recent Experience with people misrepresenting themselves as official Thunderbird

Axel Grude (Axel) axel.grude at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 08:17:24 UTC 2015

Garrafrauns, 17 June 2015 09:13:06, week 24

In my mind, this is the most interesting part:

 >>>   I just went online to get your email address to send this letter to, and was
shocked to find your Mozilla Support website has a section asking for people to
volunteer to be support techs!  Aren't any of your employees vetted?! This is
unbelievable.

There is a perception that there is (probably paid) /*employees */with Thunderbird (a
free as in beer product) who do support. Also, the OP was prepared to pay a 450$
contract over 2years in order to get support. Isn't that an indication that there
would be a market for hiring "pro" support for Thunderbird? Of course this could be a
total exception...

Axel

--
*Axel Grude (Axel) <mailto:axel.grude at gmail.com>*