Meetup San Jose this week / San Francisco tomorrow / Toronto Friday / Brussels on the weekend.

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Mon Jan 26 15:53:34 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Crazy late notice, but I happen to be in San Jose right now for Cal Connect, San Francisco tomorrow meeting up with a couple of companies about JMAP, and then in Toronto on Friday on my way through to Brussels for Fosdem.

In Toronto I'm meeting up with Pierre and Anthony from Netmail to talk about our work on the Cyrus IMAP server, and adding various things including JMAP support.

If anyone is around in any of those places and wants to catch up for a chat, that would be fantastic :)

In Toronto we're meeting at http://toronto.althotels.ca/en/location/toronto-airport - since I'm in transit (arrive 9am, leave 6pm) and Pierre and Anthony are flying down from Montreal.

Cheers,

Bron.

(P.S. - I have more FastMail t-shirts, and I don't want to carry them all home with me)

--
  Bron Gondwana
  brong at fastmail.fm