Thunderbird Discussions with Mozilla (was Marketing Module)

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Thu Jan 8 16:31:45 UTC 2015

On 1/8/2015 3:35 AM, Maurice wrote:

> On Wednesday 07 Jan 2015 14:18:17 Kent James wrote:
>
>> (if I can just quit working on maildir a little)
>>
> It's good to hear you are working on maildir, Kent! Hope light at end
> of tunnel begins to be seen... Regards,

This try-server run shows all imap/ and local/ xpcshell tests running
successfully with maildir: :
https://treeherder.mozilla.org/#/jobs?repo=try-comm-central&revision=d076521dfb5e

There is another bug that I have r+ on, with a new test, that fixes
another maildir imap issue. Currently untested is: 1) other account
types (RSS and News) 2) mbox to maildir moves and copies, and 3) gloda.
I don't have any specific evidence that any of these fail yet, but based
on density of bugs in other areas there are probably a few issues there.
I am very hopeful that in the next couple of weeks we will try to put in
UI to allow maildir as an option for new accounts.

Unfortunately this is starting to affect my ExQuilla work adversely, as
I don't multitask well. I can't sustain this focus much longer.

:rkent