Thunderbird Discussions with Mozilla (was Marketing Module)

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 03:33:52 UTC 2015

On 4) I would suggest we actually seek some funding and set some
expectation of a annual amount we expect or hope for Mozilla Corporation or
Foundation to provide. My thought is even if we do have a donation campaign
and add a link somewhere in the product I just do not see that bringing in
the kind of money we would need to sustain even a single developer full
time let alone ever do any marketing.