Thunderbird Discussions with Mozilla (was Marketing Module)

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 22:51:21 UTC 2015

I think it's all good,  can we somehow give our unanimous thoughts on that
it would be good to stay under the Mozilla organization and its core values
on a free (as in freedom) and open Web? I feel it is important to state
that the community hasn't lost faith with the main Mozilla mission and that
we think that the larger Firefox community and the smaller Thunderbird
community can both thrive and gain from collaboration. I can't put it into
great words but I hope you know what I mean.

Axel