Marketing Module

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 21:10:01 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Was speaking to rkent today and he thought a Marketing Module might be a
good idea and I agree this would be a good way to better organize
our marketing efforts and processes going forward.

Do you all have thoughts on this? Also I am hoping TB Council is going
to have some discussions with MoCo/MoFo before the summer about funding
as I would like to have a TB booth at OSCON but this would require some
money since MoCo/MoFo does not make TB booth cloths or swag anymore afaik.