Thunderbird metrics/telemetry

Wayne Mery (Thunderbird QA) vseerror at lehigh.edu
Mon Jan 5 01:43:37 UTC 2015

The relevant site is http://telemetry.mozilla.org  But not much
Thunderbird data - only recently repopulated with data via bug 956101
thanks to Joshua.

It would be super to have more data types for Thunderbird.

Interesting how the different channels vary so greatly about gloda
             data store size              index rate
release 31: http://tinyurl.com/lxosba8   http://tinyurl.com/pwjezwq
aurora 36:  http://tinyurl.com/l6uxxuf   http://tinyurl.com/l73692m
nightly 37: http://tinyurl.com/m7yh4d6   http://tinyurl.com/mzmy5fj