TB38 A Watershed

jsabash jsabash at bellatlantic.net
Sat Feb 21 03:14:41 UTC 2015

OMG bug 464973 checked in

I regard this as a watershed change

Let's never let an off-handed comment about an ugly UI
by someone who is not deeply involved in TB
Have such a deleterious affect as the removal of this feature has had

This is proof that we are on the right track
and the "My way or the Highway" principle of development is now dead

And also an example of how 1 or 2 personal views
can derail the project for the greater good

Three cheers for the current Thunderbird Team
And now on to a game changing TB 38 release

JoeS1

*
*