TB 38 code freezes

ace acelists at atlas.sk
Fri Feb 20 15:24:25 UTC 2015

Hi.

There will be a larger batch of string changes in
https://bug952493.bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=8561032 .
However they are mostly change of the string IDs (before =), not of the
string content itself. Even where the string changes slightly, it is not
used in a different context. So many translations can just be copied.
Can you post it to the proper translator channel? Maybe this info will
be useful to some people.

Thanks.