Council election

Mihovil Stanić mihovil at miho.im
Fri Dec 18 21:02:42 UTC 2015

Don't really care if there will be elections or not since I think
current team is leading TB in good direction.
But for legitimacy sake there should be elections sometime in next 6 month.

My suggestion is to copy elections from TDF book. Only TB members can
vote, and only way you can become TB member is to contribute in some way
(code, QA, support, marketing, l10n etc...) over some period of time or
maybe even add people who donate more then XX in period of last 12
months. Every member gets 1 vote of same value.

Don't see why being vouched Mozillian (I'm actually vouched Mozillian)
would give you right to vote if you don't have anything to do with TB.
Maybe for first elections, to apply some kind of filter, but definitly
not later on.

Mihovil