A merged comm-/mozilla-central repository is now available

Magnus Melin mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Fri Dec 18 09:31:37 UTC 2015

I don't know if it's been discussed, but if we can't merge comm-central into
mozilla-central as such, would it be possible to have comm-central as a long
time branch under mozilla-central? The main opposition to merging seems to be
that people "shouldn't have to consider comm" and on a branch it certainly
would be opt-in.

  -Magnus