Thunderbird: 2015-12-15

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 15:50:29 UTC 2015

I'm just going to add that TB councils commitment timeframe to have
elections has long passed. Is council not going to have the elections it
publicly committed to?

Also there was supposed to be a charter early on did the council ever
complete this?

Seems there is a glaring lack of transparency and the lack of elections is
concerning too. Now this news of reorganizing the council despite elections
not having taken place.

I think it's time for new elections and more transparency.