Building betas from mozilla-beta branches

Nomis101 Nomis101 at web.de
Tue Dec 15 23:36:22 UTC 2015

Am 15.12.15 um 09:40 schrieb Philipp Kewisch:
> Generally, having a few patches atop the Mozilla repo is ok, but as this
> patch queue grows it will be hard to maintain.
This is true. I know, because this is exactly how I'm doing with my own
Thunderbird beta builds localy. I have a bunch of m-c patches applied
and on every merge it can happen that my local code breaks and i have to
start all over again finding the broken files and fix it by hand. This
gets even harder if the patche queue grows and is only one of the many
other issues.