Re: Why we need Gecko updates

Aceman acelists at atlas.sk
Thu Dec 10 11:02:26 UTC 2015

What is that tax really?

Is there any noticeable work by FF devs to code stuff for TB?
They even called it "demands" from TB in the official message. Is there anything in m-c that was added just by TB requiring it? Is there code in m-c that they want to remove but can't because of TB? I am not aware of these cases, but maybe there are some. That is why I ask.

Or is it just that TB building/tests run on their servers? But then that does not affect the future direction of Firefox in any way.