Re: Thunderbird and end-to-end email encryption – should this be a priority?

neandr neandr at gmx.de
Wed Aug 26 14:24:33 UTC 2015

Hi Volker,

great to see you here and to read about the status of your project.

Let me add a link to the NZZ article about p≡p [1] ... (unfortunately)
German speaking, maybe there are others as well, or the Indiegogo page
for p≡p [2]

Guenter

[1]
http://www.nzz.ch/digital/pretty-easy-privacy-pep-volker-birk-leon-schumacher-1.18383774