Re: Thunderbird and end-to-end email encryption – should this be a priority?

Axel Grude (Axel) axel.grude at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 08:19:58 UTC 2015

...got a spammy reply from "Kym Preston" to my mail, I wonder if others on tb-planning
had that too?

I know I normally have a link to my email address in my signature, which might not be
the wisest thing on an open mailing list, just wondering if more people on the list
were affected.

Axel

--
*Axel Grude (Axel)*