Re: Thunderbird and end-to-end email encryption – should this be a priority?

Axel Grude (Axel) axel.grude at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 12:22:00 UTC 2015

Garrafrauns, 25 August 2015 13:20:36, week 34

I think there was also a discussion on gmail's new more restricted access (and the way
you currently have to whitelist Thunderbird as a "less secure" method to even work
with gmail). Idk what it was called but it there already a bug / active development on
this one?

Axel

--
*Axel Grude (Axel) <mailto:axel.grude at gmail.com>*