Help on documentation-released activities

R Kent James kent at caspia.com
Fri Apr 24 18:13:22 UTC 2015

It would be great if some of you could help out with Thunderbird 38
release activities related to the website and documentation.

One specific need is documentation of new features. If you look at the
Thunderbird 38 release notes,
<https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/38.0beta/releasenotes/> there
are a number of new items mentioned.

If you look at the older What's New page for Thunderbird 24
<https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/24.0/whatsnew>, there was
"Ignore Message Threads" highlighted in What's New, with a link to an
article on support.mozilla.org  What would be great is if people could
write those support articles that we could use as links in a What's New
page. I doubt if we have the bandwidth for the fancy graphics in What's
New, but screenshots would be pretty easy in support pages.

Yes I know you would like me to document maildir, OAuth, Send and
Archive filters, etc, but I pretty much have my hands full with critical
blocker bugs. A little help would be greatly appreciated here.

Kent James