Thunderbird 38 beta 2 is available

R Kent James kent at caspia.com
Fri Apr 24 16:31:55 UTC 2015

The goal would be to at least have maildir be selectable in the Advanced
Configuration dialog at the time of account creation. This is the
existing UI, and it works for POP3 but not for IMAP (which needs
fixing). So the current UI, once we get the IMAP Advanced Dialog to
work, is close to what we want.

Obviously we also need a method to migrate from one form to another.