Thunderbird 38 beta 2 is available

Wayne Mery (Thunderbird QA) vseerror at lehigh.edu
Wed Apr 22 10:54:22 UTC 2015

On 4/22/2015 6:17 AM, Wayne Mery (Thunderbird QA) wrote:
> Yes, Thunderbird 38 beta 2 is available.
>
> Don't have beta 38 installed?   Visit
> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/all-beta.html to install and
> give it a kick.
>
> Beta already installed?   Do Help | About | Update today.
>
> Thunderbird bugs fixed since beta 1: http://mzl.la/1D6nMds
>
> If you find a problem, please file a bug.
>
> Thanks for testing!

"Which version of calendar should I use" seems to be a common issue, so ...

If you use the calendar add-on, you will want the beta version of
Lightning. Visit
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/lightning/#beta-channel
and expand "Development Channel" at the bottom, pick the download
button, then in Thunderbird's add-on manager pick the gear icon and
"Install Add-on from File".