Are we signing Thunderbird with codesign v2 ?

Josiah Bruner josiah at programmer.net
Thu Sep 25 18:56:25 UTC 2014

This issue will go away even before we release the new code signing
though, but it will take some time. Unfortunately I don't know how long,
but basically Apple has to re-approve applications that don't support
the new code signing with every version update. After some time they
will stop doing this and we will *have* to use V2 code signing, but that
shouldn't be until way after Gecko 34.

Josiah