Are we signing Thunderbird with codesign v2 ?

Josiah Bruner josiah at programmer.net
Thu Sep 25 14:43:32 UTC 2014

Could you link me to these reports? This *should not* be happening, we
should have a longer time before we're forced to switch. Of course I
have to say I was skeptical with Apple. Are these users on 10.10 or 10.9?

Firefox is planning to land this in Gecko 34, and we should have the new
code signing at (about) the same time. (See:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases)

Josiah Bruner
Thunderbird Front-End & UX
OS X Developer