Are we signing Thunderbird with codesign v2 ?

Matt Harris unicorn.consulting at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 04:01:56 UTC 2014

On 23/09/2014 10:52 AM, Josiah Bruner wrote:
Ok, 31.1.2 in response to 2014-73 is out and the first support requests
pertaining to certificate issues are in.  Given that Apple customers
tend to update operating systems quickly, I suggest this is slightly
more urgent that is was.

 From the support perspective, can anyone advise when an appropriately
signed version will be available for OSX?

The current workaround of modifying the security and privacy settings to
allow it to open are not really a good example to set.

Regards

Matt