Are we signing Thunderbird with codesign v2 ?

Josiah Bruner josiah at programmer.net
Tue Sep 23 01:22:54 UTC 2014

We're close. Most stuff is cross-platform, so when Firefox merges the
stuff in the oak branch to release we'll be mostly set. As for our
porting, :rstrong was kind enough to offer to port anything necessary to
Thunderbird for us, so I'll only have to review the patches. \o/

I have to approval from Mozilla to get my Developer Program License
renewed, as well as a VMWare license, which is necessary to test
first-time Gatekeeper interaction, but after that it should be smooth
sailing.

Also, I have some extra information that makes this whole deal a little
less urgent, but I can't broadcast that here unfortunately. Feel free to
ping me privately if you'd like that information.

Josiah Bruner
Thunderbird Front-End & UX
OS X Developer