Thunderbird Reorganization Plan - the motivation

Roland MoCo Tanglao rtanglao at mozilla.com
Wed Sep 10 19:47:10 UTC 2014

Hi all:
I am not a code module owner and peer but i do work on Thunderbird
support still until April 30, 2015! [1]
And I endorse what the general direction of what Kent and the rest of
the community  that is participating is proposing. The devil is in the
details :-)  as always though!
Cheers!
...Roland
[1]