News about summit funding

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 18:38:44 UTC 2014

Three things would need to be done.  Someone would need to inform
accounting and protravel of this approval.

Protravel will need some codes to bill travel to. Attendees would contact
protravel and book travel.

Someone would need to open a ServiceNow and book the Toronto office if its
not already being used by teams.

Finally someone would need to ask the office coordinator to cater food.

On Sep 5, 2014 7:19 AM, "JoeS" <joesab2005 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think it's too late logistically to make it happen.
> I'm not an invitee, but would like to attend, at least for the last few
days.(On my dime, if open attendance is allowed)
> Here's what could happen:
> Assuming the Toronto office has a checking account; simply transfer the
funds there
> Free up a local Mozilla employee to administer and dispense the funds,
and make local arrangements
> Invitees make their own travel arrangements and forward to said
representative for payment
> Make sure Joe Sabash does actually make the 9 hour drive (because he is
sure to buy a few rounds of Molsen Canadian, and may actually have some
good ideas)
> I don't think there will ever be a better time or place to have this
meeting.
> We should make every effort to make this happen.
>
> On 9/4/2014 4:34 PM, Kent James wrote:
>>
>> I was hoping for more clarity at this point. At the rate things have
been progressing, it could easily be weeks before we get that clarity - and
we are less than 6 weeks away from the proposed summit.