News about summit funding

JoeS joesab2005 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 00:46:37 UTC 2014

I don't think it's too late logistically to make it happen.
I'm not an invitee, but would like to attend, at least for the last few
days.(On my dime, if open attendance is allowed)
Here's what could happen:

  * Assuming the Toronto office has a checking account; simply transfer
    the funds there
  * Free up a local Mozilla employee to administer and dispense the
    funds, and make local arrangements
  * Invitees make their own travel arrangements and forward to said
    representative for payment
  * Make sure Joe Sabash does actually make the 9 hour drive (because he
    is sure to buy a few rounds of Molsen Canadian, and may actually
    have some good ideas)

I don't think there will ever be a better time or place to have this
meeting.
We should make every effort to make this happen.