News about summit funding

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 18:15:56 UTC 2014


Also are we set on this being in Toronto? Any thought into this being
in Portland? Roland I imagine you would easily be able to attend in
Portland if we did it in December? :)

Might make sense with all the employees in for the all hands.

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 10:39 AM, Roland MoCo Tanglao
<rtanglao at mozilla.com> wrote:
> Great news!
> Unfortunately the SUMO team has a travel freeze and won't fund my travel
> Kent: please let me know as soon as you can if you can fund my travel out of
> the Thunderbird funds; if that's not possible I'll look into going on my own
> dime.
> ...Roland
>
>
> On 2014-09-04 8:29 AM, Mike Conley wrote:
>>
>> Hey tb-planning,
>>
>> For the past few weeks, we've been in a "go / no-go" holding pattern for
>> the proposed summit, because our funding wasn't assured.
>>
>> Today, mhoye received e-mail from Mitchell saying that we've got the OK
>> to spend the funds allocated to Thunderbird on our gathering.
>>
>> That sounds like enough of a "go" to me - rkent, do you concur?
>>
>> -Mike
>> _______________________________________________
>> tb-planning mailing list
>> tb-planning at mozilla.org
>> https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/tb-planning
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> tb-planning mailing list
> tb-planning at mozilla.org
> https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/tb-planning



-- 
Benjamin Kerensa



More information about the tb-planning mailing list