News about summit funding

Roland MoCo Tanglao rtanglao at
Thu Sep 4 17:39:32 UTC 2014

Great news!
Unfortunately the SUMO team has a travel freeze and won't fund my travel
Kent: please let me know as soon as you can if you can fund my travel 
out of the Thunderbird funds; if that's not possible I'll look into 
going on my own dime.

On 2014-09-04 8:29 AM, Mike Conley wrote:
> Hey tb-planning,
> For the past few weeks, we've been in a "go / no-go" holding pattern for
> the proposed summit, because our funding wasn't assured.
> Today, mhoye received e-mail from Mitchell saying that we've got the OK
> to spend the funds allocated to Thunderbird on our gathering.
> That sounds like enough of a "go" to me - rkent, do you concur?
> -Mike
> _______________________________________________
> tb-planning mailing list
> tb-planning at

More information about the tb-planning mailing list