Regressions in TB 31.x and 33

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Wed Oct 29 22:25:08 UTC 2014

On 10/24/2014 4:52 AM, Wayne Mery (Thunderbird QA) wrote:
> Another possible conflation approach is "feature" keyword -
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/describekeywords.cgi#feature - combined
> with the target milestone as firefox is doing
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Features/Release_Tracking. TM was mentioned
> in other posts as being used to indicate when a bug was fixed, but I
> see no problem with using TM in this manner for still-open bugs.

I've experimented with using the "feature" keyword as described here.
See https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/Thunderbird38 for sample
queries in Mozilla Wiki.

We do not intend for the "feature" flag to be set by anyone other than
people on the Thunderbird Core Team. Setting this flag is not intended
as a means to request priority for a bug.

This serves my purposes in a simple way.

:rkent