Regressions in TB 31.x and 33

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Fri Oct 24 13:16:31 UTC 2014

On 10/24/2014 7:52 AM, Wayne Mery (Thunderbird QA) <vseerror at Lehigh.EDU>
wrote:
> On 10/24/2014 2:02 AM, Magnus Melin wrote:
>> Hard blockers should get tracking-thunderbird_esr38+
>> "Things we want done" for a particular release, and no staff does not
>> work very well together. Even if some things gets a plus, that buys you
>> fairly little besides some limited increased visibility.

> So Kent is talking about bugs/features that have been identified as very
> serious Thunderbird Team goals for the release, which are a step above
> "nice to have" - maildir for example.

Just to be clear, Maildir support is a brand new feature.

Bug reports concerning new features that are a work in progress should
*always* be of lesser importance than regressions dealing with existing
features (ie, the addressing bugs in the compose window).

Otherwise I agree with the rest...