Summit Part 2: Funding -- How get attention for a "donation"

JoeS joesab2005 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 01:04:40 UTC 2014

The high level button sounds good to me.
It's always there, but not in anybody's way.

Yes indeed, I remember the Netscape Meteors Logo
  It said something to me,
It said:

  * I'm not afraid of innovation
  * You can do what *you* want with this product

That feeling was reinforced when I happened on the Newsgroup
Netscape.test.multimedia (AOL Server)
These folks did wonderfully innovative things with Newsgroup posts/email
when most said it couldn't be done.

That's what it's all about in my book
The freedom to do what *you* want to do with your email

And we should try to make that freedom of expression easier.

JoeS1

And that coincides perfectly with the Mozilla Manifesto