Regressions in TB 31.x and 33

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:48:23 UTC 2014

B2G Team uses Google Docs spreadsheets to track features they want in
a given release as an example. Other teams use dashes so it really
depends on the feature and who owns that area.

Given how small the TB Team is and that there do not seem to be
drivers for all the things it might make sense to have  some new
tracking flags made to track when features needed to be landed.

Keywords also work too and are good for queries on a wiki page as an example.

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 2:10 PM, Archaeopteryx
<archaeopteryx at coole-files.de> wrote:
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Betreff: Re: Regressions in TB 31.x and 33
> Von: Kent James <kent at caspia.com>
> Datum: 2014-10-23 23:04
>
>> On 10/23/2014 1:55 PM, Benjamin Kerensa wrote:
>>>
>>> Right and then generally speaking Release Managers look at bugs that
>>> have been tracking nominated and decide whether to track depending on
>>> user impact. And whether something will need to block a release.
>>
>> I am considering getting tracking-thunderbird38 and status-thunderbird38
>> tracking flags added that we can use to track issues the we are trying
>> to achieve in our next major release. Do you think anyone would object
>> to that as a departure from standard convention? Or is there a better
>> mechanism for that?
>>
>> :rkent
>
> So, how do we distinguish hard blockers from things we want to get done, but
> are not essential?
>
> Archaeopteryx

Benjamin Kerensa
http://benjaminkerensa.com