Regressions in TB 31.x and 33

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Thu Oct 23 21:04:32 UTC 2014

On 10/23/2014 1:55 PM, Benjamin Kerensa wrote:
> Right and then generally speaking Release Managers look at bugs that
> have been tracking nominated and decide whether to track depending on
> user impact. And whether something will need to block a release.
I am considering getting tracking-thunderbird38 and status-thunderbird38
tracking flags added that we can use to track issues the we are trying
to achieve in our next major release. Do you think anyone would object
to that as a departure from standard convention? Or is there a better
mechanism for that?

:rkent