Summit Part 2: Funding

JoeS joesab2005 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 13:09:32 UTC 2014

I think that a "splash" screen would reach more users.By splash, I mean
a full screen popup with, let's say a 10 second timeout. This would be
prior to TB start. If this is too invasive to workflow, we could have a
"Do not show this screen again" button. That way it would be a one time
annoyance.
I have attached a WIP sample of what that might look like.
BTW the start page only appears in the messagepane, I personnaly have
had that disabled for years.

JoeS1

--
-- *JoeS*