Summit Part 1: Governance

Patrick Cloke clokep at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 12:28:59 UTC 2014

Gerv,

Kent did not include it in this email, but the gist of the plan (to my
understanding) was to have this initial set of people serve 1 year terms
and then to define longer terms and guidelines in some sort of charter. I
think we discussed 2 year terms at the Summit with ~half the Council up for
election each year, but 3 year terms is reasonable as well!

Thanks for your input,
Patrick