Re: Stepping down from Thunderbird activities

Aceman acelists at atlas.sk
Fri Oct 17 19:37:39 UTC 2014

Hi. Thank you for all the work and fine help to all of us.

If you do not indend to do any more reviews (which is a pity as you had a lot of know-how), will you please edit the Modules wiki and remove yourself from all the modules? Do you think it is also appropriate to remove David Bienvenu now?
Thanks.