Stepping down from Thunderbird activities

Mike Conley mconley at mozilla.com
Fri Oct 17 13:34:21 UTC 2014

Hey Mark,

This couldn't have been an easy e-mail to send. Thank you so, so, so
much for all of the hard work you've put in over the years.

Also, thanks for enabling a transition - hopefully we sort out something
today during our governance meeting that can take all of this into account.

Again, thank you for all of your time and energy into the project,

-Mike