Remote Participation for Thunderbird Toronto Summit on Friday, Oct 19

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Wed Oct 15 04:20:18 UTC 2014

On Wednesday, October 15 through Saturday, October 19, 2014, the
Thunderbird core contributors (about 20 people in total) are gathering
at the Mozilla offices in Toronto, Ontario for a key summit to plan a
viable future for Thunderbird. The first two days are project work days,
but on Friday, October 18 we will be meeting all day as a group to
discuss how we can overcome various obstacles that threaten the
continuing viability of Thunderbird as a project. This is an open Summit
for all interested parties. Remote participation or viewing of Friday
group sessions is possible, beginning at 9:30 AM EDT (6:30 AM Pacific
Daylight Time)  using the same channels as the regular weekly
Thunderbird status meetings.

Video Instructions: See
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/StatusMeetings for details.

Overall Summit Description and Agenda: See
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Summit_2014

Feel free to join in if you are interested in the future of Thunderbird.