Odg.: YouSendIt termination

Mihovil Stanić mihovil at miho.im
Thu Oct 9 14:20:17 UTC 2014

Copy.com?

Poslano s mog HTC uređaja

----- Reply message -----
Od: "Jb Piacentino"
Za: "Mike Conley" ,
Naslov: YouSendIt termination
Datum: čet, lis 9, 2014 16:11

-------------- next part --------------
Copy.com?

Poslano s mog HTC uređaja

----- Reply message -----
Od: "Jb Piacentino"
Za: "Mike Conley" ,
Naslov: YouSendIt termination
Datum: čet, lis 9, 2014 16:11

Seems like a good plan.
Hubic exists as an addon - I did not reach to them and see if they'd
be
interested. Maybe we should.

Now, there the product/management part I need you all to make
recommendation: when do we implement that. Contractually, they cannot
terminate service before June 2015. I don't think they'd want that
(and
neither do we). But since, as you point out, only box.com will be
supported, maybe we want to keep them as long as they are legally
bound
to it. Maybe we want to reach out to more potential Filelink providers

and fill up the list...

Product management anyone? ;)

--Jb

On 09/10/2014 15:40, Mike Conley wrote:
> Ok, in that case, I think the simplest solution then is to remove
both
> the upsell capabilities of the Hightail implementation, and
blacklist
> the component from the list of accounts one can add. We'll keep the
> component available in the tree.
>
> This will make it so that users without Hightail Filelink accounts
will
> not be able to create new ones, and ones with pre-existing free
Filelink
> accounts will not be able to create paid ones. Users with
pre-existing