YouSendIt termination

Jb Piacentino jb at mozilla.com
Thu Oct 9 14:11:22 UTC 2014

Seems like a good plan.
Hubic exists as an addon - I did not reach to them and see if they'd be
interested. Maybe we should.

Now, there the product/management part I need you all to make
recommendation: when do we implement that. Contractually, they cannot
terminate service before June 2015. I don't think they'd want that (and
neither do we). But since, as you point out, only box.com will be
supported, maybe we want to keep them as long as they are legally bound
to it. Maybe we want to reach out to more potential Filelink providers
and fill up the list...

Product management anyone? ;)

--Jb